I UNDERSTAND I MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing or ordering goods and/or services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these conditions, please contact us via our website www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com.
The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com means “The gourmet e-liquid collective Ltd UK” together with its subsidiary and holding companies and any subsidiaries of such holding companies;
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions;
''Goods'' means any goods you purchase under these conditions;
''Personal Information'' means the details provided by you to us;
"Us/our/we" means the-gourmet-e-liquid-collective.com, a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 09519245 with registered offices located at:
71-75 Shelton Street
"Website" means either one of the websites located at www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com or any other URL which may replace it
"You/Your" means the person ordering or otherwise purchasing the goods or services
When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above ("Order"), you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms.
· The price for each product is shown on www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com and includes V.A.T.
· We always try to make sure that the prices on www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the pricing of the products in your order, we will inform you as soon as possible, using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
· You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
· Prices are quoted on the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com in GBP - outside the United Kingdom, your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP and the-gourmet-eliquid-collective cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
· Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information. Also it is the customers responsibility to ensure our items can be delivered in your country if seized or held by customs it is the customers responsibility to resolve this and we are not liable for loss or confiscation.
· Goods are dispatched on receipt of payment. If you fail to make any payment when due, then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may have, we may, where you have ordered goods, cancel this agreement or not progress the order and/or
· in any event, charge you interest (before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 2% per calendar month, until payment is made in full (a part of the month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest).
· You confirm that any payment method you use is yours.
· Payment methods are subject to validation checks and authorisation and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by failure of such checks or authorisation.
· Once your goods have been collected and/or otherwise received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you.
· Irrespective of your receipt of the goods, the passing of risk or any other provision of these conditions, ownership shall not pass to you until we have payment in full for the goods.
· Until such time as the ownership passes to you, you shall hold the goods on our behalf and keep them safe and identified as our property, and we shall be entitled to ask you to return the goods to us.
· You will pay any amounts due to us before the items are despatched;
· You declare that the personal information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
· You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information using the contact details for our customer service department
· You will not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name.
· You must pay for your order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card or debit card.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
Orders may be processed online, using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only).
· We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
· To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet.
· Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
· We reserve the right to modify the price or the content or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the goods or services available. We also reserve the right to change or add to these conditions from time to time.
· Unless you have placed an order for any goods or services, by the time such a change takes effect, we shall not be obliged to give you notice of any such modification or withdrawal.
· From time to time, we may also have to make changes in the specification of any goods or services, to make it conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or to make it reflect changes in the manufacturer's specification, but we will endeavour to ensure that such changes do not reduce the quality or performance of such goods and/or service.
· Where you have placed an order for the affected goods and/or service and such changes are substantial, we will notify you in advance to ensure that you still wish to proceed with any order that you have placed.
· We try to keep the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com as up to date as possible, but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a product, you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us. All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
· You will be subject to the policies and conditions in force at the time you order or otherwise purchase the goods, unless we are legally obliged to make changes to these conditions that apply retrospectively. If this happens, these changes will apply to any orders we have not yet fulfilled when the changes took effect, even if your order was placed previously.
· We shall not withdraw or modify to your substantial detriment, any of the goods for which we have accepted an order from you, other than where such modification or withdrawal is required as a result of events outside of our reasonable control.
· Estimated time frames for delivery of goods or completion of services are estimates only and delays may arise due to matters outside of our reasonable control.
· Goods may be subject to EU and US export control laws and laws of the country where they are delivered or used. Under these laws, such goods may not be sold, leased or transferred to restricted end-users (including to nationals of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and/or Syria) or countries or for restricted end-uses (including uses related to the development, production, use, or maintenance of ''Weapons of Mass Destruction'', including without limitation, uses related to nuclear, missile, and/or chemical/biological development). If goods are supplied to you subject to any such export laws, such supply is subject to you not falling into any such restricted categories
· Goods and services are available only to individuals who we, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those whose applications are acceptable to us and those who are residents in the UK. All services and items are only available to individuals who are 18 years old or over and by ordering or otherwise purchasing such services/items, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
· When requested by us, you must provide your name, phone number, address, payment details and other requested information.
· You acknowledge that any acknowledgement given when you place an online order, shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase and the principles of contract law govern the transaction.
· We may, at our own discretion, limit, restrict or reject any order you place at any time, prior to the contract having been completed. You also acknowledge that we have the right to cancel any order before it has been dispatched, when we have reason to believe that an error has occurred. Where this happens, we will attempt to contact you. We also reserve the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or to entities that we believe, in our sole discretion, are making use of the goods or services for profit.
· You have the right to cancel your order at any time, up to 7 working days after the day you receive it. But, you must tell us straight away if you wish to do this.
· If you have paid a delivery charge, this will be refunded too, unless you’re only returning part of the order. If this is the case, you will still need to pay the full delivery charge. postage to us must be covered by yourselves and we recommend sending it signed for.
· You must take good care of the items while they’re in your possession; they must be returned to us unused, in the original packaging with the seal unbroken in a sellable condition. It is your responsibility to return the items to us, or to arrange collection of larger items. This needs to be done promptly at your cost.
· Please note that we are unable to accept any returned e-liquids or equipment that has been unsealed or used in any way, as this would constitute a health and safety risk due to hygiene purposes.
· The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com delivers to all international destinations
· You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
· The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com uses royal mail who aims to deliver products within 1-3 working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
· Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail or an express courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products.
· We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com, but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
· If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us and royal mail or the selected courier company by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
· Please order from the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time, as we cannot be responsible for this. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
· The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
· The copyright in the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com web site is owned by, or licensed to the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com , unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent
· Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com all photographs on it and its marketing materials.•
· The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com.
REFUNDS/REPLACEMENTS OF UNDELIVERED ITEMS:
· If your order has not arrived after five working days, please contact us with your details and order number.
· We will be able to track your order with our distributors. However, we have to wait 15 working days before we can track your order with Royal Mail.
· If after this time you still have not received your order please do not hesitate to get in contact with our customer service team, who will advise you on this issue.
CANCELLATION RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
· If either party breaks the terms of these conditions in any material way, the other party can terminate these conditions by giving the other party 7 days' written notice. In such cases, the customers delivery costs of return will not be refunded where the goods have been dispatched. This is for the breach of the contract.
· In certain situations where goods are ordered online, we may be prepared to give you a refund or exchange in accordance with UK Law.
· Customers ordering goods or services at a distance (such as via telephone or online) have certain cancellation rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Customers should be aware that certain products that are deemed ‘perishable items’ are not covered.
· You may cancel any order for goods within 14 working days from the day after receiving your goods without liability to us.
· A working day is any day except Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
· You may cancel your order by emailing us immediately.
· If you cancel an order for goods, they must be returned to us within a reasonable period, complete (with any accessories, leads or other items provided with the goods) undamaged, unused with the original packaging and seals intact, with proof of purchase enclosed and packaged securely. If you fail to return the goods in this manner, we may charge you the costs we incur in recovering the goods from you (which may be substantial) or the stand alone retail value of any missing or damaged items.
· You must inform us by email if you wish to make any returns and obtain a return number from email@example.com and include it in your return package, we will not accept any returns without a return number.
· You must return the goods by sending them to the Returns Team at your cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are received by us. We recommend using ‘Special Delivery’ or ‘Signed For’ services where appropriate.
· You shall be under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods until received by us and it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are not damaged whilst in transit using transport arranged by you.
· You are entitled to examine any goods ordered as you would in a shop. However, if you use the goods, you may lose your right to cancel your purchase. Use would include, but not be limited to using the goods. We reserve the right to charge you for the value of any goods returned which have been used or damaged whilst in your possession, up to the full cost price of the goods.
If you’re shopping with us online you have an opportunity to cancel your order if the goods aren’t what you expected under law. After all, we all make mistakes from time to time.
•We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
•If you would like to return your items you may do so within 14 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Blister packs must not be opened. We will refund the cost of the items, however shipping charges are non-refundable.
•We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
•Please note that refunds are subject to a £1.00 processing charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by the bank for every refund transaction.
Please send the item back by a ‘Signed For’ service to ensure security.
•Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com . If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note and a returns number obtained from us, unused, having taken care of it, complete with packaging, all components, all seals and blister packs intact, for a full refund within 14 working days by a ‘Signed For’ service.
•We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below preferably within 14 days of receipt. Please specify the defect when returning the item.
We cannot accept issues arising from misuse, incorrect storage or normal wear and tear of products sold by us. As mentioned previously, please contact us using our email address, to obtain a return number stating your issues.
•In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from the Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
•You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
•This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
•We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to:
•You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
•Please contact us by email Customerservices@the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com to inform us of your wish to return products and please include the returns number emailed to you by us in your return package.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
· We need to collect certain Personal Information to provide you with the Goods and/or Services.
· If you would like us to tell you what information we hold about you please write to:
The Data Protection Office
The Gourmet E-liquid Collective Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street
Please include your full name, address and a copy of your ID and £10 admin charge with each request.
Privacy and Data Policy
The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information and you may need to submit personal data to
the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use.
This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to process your order,provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service, help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with chosen credit agencies, to open and run your account and provide a more personal shopping experience).
· By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
· We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us in circumstances where, there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us; and/or such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable.
· We will not be liable any loss or damage caused wholly or mainly by your breach of these conditions.
· Our liability shall not in any event include losses related to any business of a customer including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
· Nothing in these conditions shall, exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our acts or omissions or those of our servants, agents or employees; or limit your rights as a consumer under applicable UK law.
· The goods, where new, are sold with the benefit of and subject to the terms set out in any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of the goods. This is in addition to your legal rights in relation to goods which are faulty or which otherwise do not conform to the legally required standard.
· Each provision of this clause operates separately. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts will continue to apply even after our agreement has been terminated or cancelled.
· Events Beyond the Parties Reasonable Control: If either of us cannot do what we have promised because of something beyond our reasonable control such as lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of persons for whom we are not responsible, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities, such party will not be liable for this.
· Third Parties: Nobody but you and us can benefit from these Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
· Assignment: You may not but we may, assign charge or otherwise dispose of our rights under these conditions. Any attempt by you to do so shall be void.
· Governing Law: These conditions will be governed by English Law and if you are not happy with how we deal with any disagreement and want to take bring court proceedings, you must do so within the UK.
· Each Clause of these conditions operates separately. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts will continue to apply even after our agreement has been terminated or cancelled.
•If you have ordered products from the the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com website before, it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
•If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
•If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments on the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com .
•We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
•In order to improve our service at the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com, we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com and the products and services available to you.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the product stated on www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com or contact us for exact information where in doubt.
•The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
•Because of the nature of the internet, the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com provides and maintains the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
•Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
•You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com in breach of these terms, you will be liable to and will reimburse the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com for any loss or damage caused as a result.
•These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable UK law.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
•Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines and we cannot be held responsible for any problems or issues or consequences resulting from incorrect usage or storage. Always refer to the instructions.
•These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
•Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com and the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
◦any incorrect or inaccurate information on the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com
◦any interruptions to or delays in updating the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com
◦the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com or any product purchased through the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com
◦any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
◦any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
◦any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com , or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com or its licensees and affiliates
◦the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com link and web sites located on or through any external site nor for any transactions involving external sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
◦all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever.
•Termination shall be without prejudice to the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com other rights.
• The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
•If The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
•In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will, at the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
•These terms constitute the full agreement between you and the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
•Since we are aiming the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
· Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
· The Gourmet E-liquid Collective and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
· You must be over 18 to use these products. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction where we reasonably believe that the purchaser is either NOT OF THE REQUIRED LEGAL AGE or PURCHASING PRODUCTS ON BEHALF OF A MINOR.
· If you are using other medication prescribed or otherwise check with your pharmacist before use, we cannot be held liable for misuse or failure to consult with medically trained staff.
· NICOTINE IS HARMFUL. IT IS TOXIC. KEEP OUT OF CHILDRENS REACH AND LOCKED AWAY IN A SAFE PLACE. IF ANY NICOTINE PRODUCT IS CONSUMED, SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY.
· We actively encourage people not to take up a nicotine habit. If you are not already a smoker then please do not buy our products!
· Products listed on this web site may contain traces of E-numbers nuts, and other allergens.
· If you are prone to allergic reactions we advise you contact us before placing an order and check with a pharmacist if you are taking other medication.
COMPLAINTS AND QUERIES
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at: