"We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties"
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
· We need to collect certain personal information to provide you with the goods and/or services.
· If you would like us to tell you what information we hold about you please write to:
The Data Protection Office
The Gourmet E-liquid Collective Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street
Please include your full name, address and a copy of your ID (Full driver’s license, passport details, birth certificate) with each request.
Privacy and Data Policy
· The-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
· When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information and you may need to submit personal data to the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase, as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to process your order, provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service, help fraud prevention (i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis), open and run your account as well as provide a more personal shopping experience.
· By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
· We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.